Become an insurance or employer group partner.
Creating a Blue Print for Wellness –
NIHCA is a non-profit association that serves as a clearinghouse for insurance providers and employer groups with a fitness incentive program. We will custom design a program that works best for your and your employees/members with measurable health results.
The NIHCA Advantage:
We can offer fitness incentive program for your entire employee/member base. NIHCA would become your clearinghouse to manage and collect workout data from member fitness centers; NIHCA will become your “incentive headquarters” for customer service questions or complaints, your request/nomination department for new club acquisitions and any general member to club communications. Our offerings empower employees to be more physically active and to take charge of their health, while giving them an opportunity to rely less on the health care system and more on making good decisions about their habits and lifestyle.
Incentive Programs will:
- Increase member interest & employee moral
- An incentive to stay physically active & healthy
- Customer service support
- Problem resolution and follow-ups
- Decreased sick claims = Preventative Medicine
Benefits of working with NIHCA:
- A unique partnership that allows insurance providers and employer groups to focus more on health management and programs for members, while NIHCA serves as a “clearing house”, representing independent health clubs.
- NIHCA, in collaboration with our processors, provides one tracking report of member usage for multiple clubs, vs. each club reporting individually.
- NIHCA serves as a mediary for customer service/eligibility questions.
- NIHCA promotes and serves as an ambassador of the insurance providers and employer groups programs.
- NIHCA has access to 15,000 health & fitness clubs in the country.
- We process for over 300,000 members at 1,500+ clubs nationwide.
- On average, 43 % of members are successfully working out over 12 times per month, and receiving full reimbursements.
- Average monthly reimbursement distributions total over $575,000.
Study Proves – incentive programs work!
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota conducted a study of 74,000 members over 12 months, and this is what they discovered:
- The fitness discount generated fitness participation.
- 43% of those surveyed joined a health club because of the discount.
- Frequent users are healthier
- Those who exercised 8 or more times per month for at least 9 months of the year.
- For these members, health care claim costs were reduced by 17.8%.
- 38.7% fewer emergency room visits.
- 41.4% decrease in hospital admission rates.
TIME OF TRANSFORMATION
In an amazing time of transformation in the health care field, NIHCA realizes that many insurance providers and individual employer groups alike want to do one thing – incentivize their members as it relates to health and wellness. Let NIHCA help your company create an incentive program for you members so that both the employee and employer can reap the benefits of a better, more productive quality of life. NIHCA can make and mold a fitness incentive program for you so that your members can receive a reward for working out at a local fitness facility. From implementation to managing the program at the fitness club level, NIHCA becomes your clearinghouse for the ongoing maintenance of a successful fitness rewards program. It becomes a win/win for the group, for the member and for the fitness facilities.
Call Holly Johnson to have a customized proposal drafted for your company: (866) 484-9173.