Great New NEWS!
Research demonstrates that a more active lifestyle increases well-being and reduces healthcare costs. Read below to see if you qualify for this program! Starting 1/1/19, Avera will be rolling out a fitness reimbursement program to their Avera Employee(s) and spouse(s). (Any other Avera related program or group is not eligible at this time.)
- Eligible adult must be enrolled on the Avera Health Employee Health Plan
- Must be an Avera employee and/or spouse
- Eight (8) workouts per month = an up to $20 reimbursement per month ($40 per household)
- Up to two eligible adults but must be the employee and/or spouse
- January 2019 will be the first eligible month
The eligible Avera Employee/spouse would need to enroll online at NIHCArewards.org OR go to their NIHCA participating fitness facility and enroll in person. Please note: IF any Avera member was a previous member with another insurance company, please do not re-enroll in the program. Already enrolled members are required to go to NIHCArewards.org website and click on the 2nd green button called: Already Enrolled. The member would log in and go the Insurance tab so they can update and change their insurance information to now Avera Health Plans.