As of 1/1/16, UCare members that had coverage through PMAP/UCare MA/UCare MNcare will not be eligible for the fitness reimbursement program (except members in Olmstead County).
Also as of 1/1/16, UCare won’t have coverage in the state of Wisconsin.
The UCare Senior program and the UCare Choices program are remaining the same and all eligible members will continue to receive their reimbursements on a monthly basis.
Please call NIHCA with questions.
Eligible Programs & Participants ~
UCare for Seniors, UCare Choices plans are eligible for the Health Club Savings plans through UCare:
- UCare for Seniors: Each individual participating in the program does not need to meet a minimum number of workouts per month to earn the reimbursement (credit) of up to $20 reimbursement p/mo. However UCare for Senior members must be a paid member at a participating NIHCA facility. I.E. 0 workouts p/mo = an up to $20 reimbursement p/mo
- UCare Choices: Each individual participating in the program must work out 12 times or more per month to earn the reimbursement (credit) of up to $20 for individual and up to $40 for family membership. I.E. 12 workouts p/mo = an up to $20 reimbursement p/mo
- Each member is responsible to be certain that their workout usage is tracked at the facility.
- If members cancel their health club membership or discontinue their UCare insurance, unapplied dues reductions will be forfeited.
- Members may complete the UCare enrollment form and provide the participating facility with a copy of their UCare insurance card.
- If you have more eligibility questions, please contact UCare Member Service at 612-676-3600 or toll free at 1-877-523-1515.