South Country Health Alliance (SCHA) is excited to reward its members for taking the initiative to live an active and healthy lifestyle. Through the Be Fit & Be Active programs, SCHA members can receive reimbursements for exercising at their local health facilities.
Examples of new “Be Active” cards
The “Be Fit” program will stay the same requiring 8 visits per month for an up to $20 reimbursment.
- Current SCHA members ages 18 years and older.
- Be Fit ~ Eligible members will receive up to a $20 reimbursement for working out 8 times per month.
- NEW ~ Be Active ~ Eligible members will receive up to a $20 reimbursement without having a minimum requirement to meet.
How it Works
- Eligible members must present their SCHA identification card to the health club, where they will complete the Be Fit/Be Active enrollment form.
- Health clubs will track member attendance at the club, and eligible members will receive up to $20 reimbursement for exercising at least 8* days during the month. *The Be Active program does not need to a meet a minimum requirement to receive the up to $20 credit.
- If the member is not enrolled with SCHA during the month they exercise, he/she is not eligible for the $20 Be Fit/Be Active reward during that particular month.