- Eligible employees and spouses can each receive up to $20 per month for completing at least 12 workouts per month at your facility.
- All reimbursement requests for the previous calendar year must be submitted in the file by the second file in the subsequent year (i.e. by February 8, 2017).
- NDPERS: NDPERS members must complete a health assessment each year to authorize payments.
CLICK HERE: 2016 Sanford Annual Authorization Reminder Poster NDPERS ONLY
- Other groups: Please call Sanford Health Plan or the number found on the back of the member ID card to check eligibility for fitness center reimbursements. A health assessment is not required for these groups.
FITNESS CENTERS PLEASE NOTE:
- Have all eligible Sanford Health Plan members complete a new Sanford Health Plan Enrollment form and make a copy of their new insurance plan ID card. Download your new Sanford Health Plan Enrollment Form here.
- When adding a new Sanford Health Plan member, please select “Sanford Health” as the insurance company—not BlueCross BlueShield of NorthDakota.