The Health Club Credit Program rewards members for leading a healthy lifestyle – complements of their employer! Eligible members that work-out a minimum of 12 times per month at a participating fitness center will receive up to a $20 credit (up to $40 per household for adults covered under each plan). NIHCA is an independent company that manages fitness incentive programs for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming members.
Who is eligible?
- Active members of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming (BCBSWY) group plans are eligible to participate if their employer offers the program.
- A maximum of two qualifying adult BCBSWY members (Subscriber and Spouse) may participate and receive the up to monthly $20 credit .
How it works
- If members are eligible, they will receive a Health Club Credit welcome packet in the mail or from their employer.
- Eligible members present their BCBSWY Identification Card and the letter provided in the welcome packet to a participating health club, where they will complete a BCBSWY Health Club Credit enrollment form.
- To earn the credit members must exercise a minimum of 12 days per month. (The amount of the credit cannot exceed the total monthly membership dues). Each time the member works out, visits are tracked by the fitness center. Members are responsible for ensuring that their visit to the health club is recorded. If the member worked out the required number of times in a month, they will receive up to a $20 credit. (Up to $40 per household for adults covered under each plan.)
- Members will continue to receive the credit every month they are eligible and meet the visit requirement.
- If members cancel their fitness center membership, the fitness center discontinues participation in the program or they cancel BCBSWY Health Plan coverage, they will forfeit any unapplied credits.