The National Independent Health Club Association (NIHCA) serves as the clearinghouse that allows each individual fitness facility the opportunity to take advantage of exclusive fitness incentive programs. We are currently working with 10 fitness incentive programs.
Incentive Programs Offered:
Gain Happier and Healthier Members
Your members will love the fitness incentive programs and it is so easy for you! We give you the ability to offer an up to $20 reimbursement to your members without changing or discounting your current membership rates. You change nothing at your facility. Your qualifying members can take advantage of a fitness reward if they meet the required number of work outs each month. The reward is paid right to your member’s bank account by our incentive partners. All you need is a computer and internet access.
How does the Fitness Incentive programs work?
- Inform your members and the public that your fitness center offers the fitness incentive programs that rewards up to $20 for working out*.
- The interested and eligible member(s) fill out an enrollment form.
- Enter their enrollment information online. There is no special software needed nor do you need to download anything.
- Once a month (between the 1st and 8th of the month) log in to submit the actual number of workouts for your member(s).
- The reimbursement will be paid on or about the 25th of each month directly from our processor to your member(s) individual bank account(s).
- An electronic reimbursement report will be sent month for your review on or about the 25th of each month.
In addition to have the opportunity to offer these fitness reimbursement programs at your facility, as a non-profit organization, we provide you with many benefits, along with support in promoting these programs so that you can gain new membership and retain your current members.