NIHCA will provide these fitness incentive programs natiowide to any fitness center, large or small, wanting to participate nationwide. Whether you are a corporately owned fitness center or a privately owned studio, we want to help your fitness business grow through these wonderful fitness incentive programs provided by insurance providers and employer groups. These programs are great way for the fitness centers to gain new membership and retain those members already working out. These programs are also great for the eligible members who are enrolled. They are able to have the opportunity to see an incentive for working out each month. We are here to help create healthier and happier members within the initiatives that we embark on.
I am a fitness center and want to know the benefits of the fitness incentive programs…>click here
I am an insurance provider/employer group wanting to implement a fitness incentive program…>click here
- We process for over 70,000 members at 600+ clubs nationwide.
- On average, 43 % of members are successfully working out over 12 times per month, and receiving full reimbursements.
- Average monthly reimbursement distributions total over $550,000.
Study Proves – incentive programs work!
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota conducted a study of 74,000 members over 12 months, and this is what they discovered:
- The fitness discount generated fitness participation.
- 43% of those surveyed joined a health club because of the discount.
- Frequent users are healthier
- Those who exercised 8 or more times per month for at least 9 months of the year.
- For these members, health care claim costs were reduced by 17.8%.
- 38.7% fewer emergency room visits.
- 41.4% decrease in hospital admission rates.